We carry wheelchair accessible commercial minivans from leading mobility manufacturer Braun Ability, as well as Chrysler and Ford. These vehicles are the perfect choice for small-capacity transportation requirements, allowing wheelchair and ambulatory passengers to travel in comfort. Every vehicle in our fleet is ADA compliant and meets FMVSS standards.
Braun Ability Chrysler Voyager Commercial Rear-Entry
The BraunAbility Rear-Entry on the new Chrysler Voyager is the culmination of over 50 years of experience in wheelchair accessibility in commercial and public transportation. The conversion is a passenger-friendly as well as a cost-efficient mobility solution for many transportation providers.
The Voyager Commercial ADA Rear-Entry has multiple seating options available to accommodate passengers and wheelchair users. Depending on which options you select, you’ll have the flexibility in seating and wheelchair configurations to meet all of your customers’ needs.
- Seating options: Up to 7 passengers, configurations up to 2 wheelchair positions
- Radius floor provides rounded floor for easier transition for wheelchair passenger to front
- New OEM Tier 1 ramp latching system minimizes movement and ramp noise
- Weather Tech mats provide enhanced floor protection and sound-deadening benefits
Braun Ability Chrysler Voyager Commercial Side-Entry
The BraunAbility Chrysler Voyager Commercial Side-Entry foldout has all the ADA-compliant features of the Dodge Grand Caravan but with more cabin space for easier maneuverability. The vehicle is a cost-effective workhorse for paratransit providers and transportation services.
- 15% more cabin space versus the Dodge Grand Caravan
- Seating for up to 7 ambulatory passengers, up to 2 wheelchair positions
- Added space at front for wheelchair passenger footrests
- Hard-wearing TPO front, side and rear flares to absorb minor impacts
- Reinforced, heavy-duty swing-out ramp and latch
- Enhanced ADA lighting package