August Mobility Club – Medicaid & Working with a Disability
- August 8, 2013
- Company News, Educational Opportunities, Special Events, Timely Happenings
- Posted by Bussani Mobility
- Leave your thoughts
It’s that time again, time for the monthly Bussani Mobility Club meeting. On Wednesday, August 14th, at our Smithtown showroom we will be hosting a discussion on Medicaid and Working with Disabilities. Our speakers will be:
Alex and George will discuss a number of topics including:
- The rules and regulations concerning “allowable income limits” for SSI, SSDI, and Medicaid programs.
- Various tools, such as Trusts, will be examined to show how assets can be protected and benefits maintained.
- Additional resources will be provided.
We look forward to an engaging and lively discussion and not only look forward to seeing many of our regular Mobility Club attendees but we also encourage anyone attending to invite friends and relations who may have an interest in this topic as well. As always, the presentation will begin from 6:30-7:30PM but the evening begins at 6PM so that all can arrive, settle in, get some refreshments and do a little mingling before hand.
RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 888-690-7709.