- This event has passed.
Special Needs Expo Westchester – November 2014
November 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Westchester’s premier special needs resource expo. This unique event is designed to deliver essential information to parents and caregivers as well as give the kids a fun-filled day. It connects families to many resources specifically geared to the special needs community. These resources can help make their lives more manageable and productive as individuals and as a family.
Sponsors and exhibitors include:
- Non profit organizations dedicated to serving the special needs community
- Service providers and evaluators (speech, physical, occupational therapists)
- Special needs schools, camp programs and party venues
- Recreational sports, respite programs and social skills groups
- Financial advisors and attorneys specializing in special needs trusts
- Non-traditional therapies and holistic treatments
You will be able to:
- Meet with many product/service professionals one on one
- See and demonstrate the newest products and services available
- Attend panel discussions and seminars to gain additional information
- See special needs resources all under one roof at one time!