Our experienced mobility specialists will help you find an ACCESSIBLE VEHICLE that fits your needs and budget. We have a large inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles—accessible minivans, full-size vans, SUVs, customized driving equipment, and commercial vehicles. You can choose from top brands (Dodge, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, and Ford) in a variety of entry styles, ramp types, seating options, and more. We’ll help you get mobile… and safely enjoy your independence.
Your One-Stop Mobility Automotive Shop
We sell, service, and rent wheelchair accessible vehicles. The team at Bussani Mobility will help you with every aspect of your accessible transportation needs, including:
- New & Pre-Owned Vans
- Trade-Ins Welcome
- Financing Available
- Insurance Assistance
- Sales, Service & Rentals
- Se Habla Espanol
FAQs About Mobility Vehicles
Why should I choose Bussani Mobility?
- We provide the highest quality workmanship at competitive prices – and that applies to both wheelchair accessible vehicle sales and service at our full-service auto shops.
- Bussani Mobility is New York’s trusted expert in mobility. That’s reflected in our customer review ratings and in the special relationship we have with trusted mobility manufacturer BraunAbility for their Braun wheelchair conversions and Braun wheelchair lifts. We have carefully built our reputation for more than 40 years, one satisfied customer after another.
- With that much experience, there isn’t much we haven’t seen. We know how to solve your accessibility problems and can help you find the best options.
- Bussani Mobility consistently has one of the largest inventories of ambulettes and wheelchair vans in New York, affording you more options and better deals, for either personal use or commercial use.
- Bussani Mobility stands behind our work and our products. We recognize that an accessible vehicle is a significant investment, and we want you to get the maximum benefit for the longest time out of anything you buy from us.
- We really care. Accessibility is not just our business. It’s our passion and our life mission. We work hard for the members of our Bussani mobility family – which is why so many of our customers come back again and again.
Why would someone need a handicap accessible vehicle? What sorts of disabilities do you accommodate?
We don’t like to use words like “handicap vehicles” and “handicap vans.“ Because, our focus is not on a person’s disability, but rather on what it takes to give them maximum accessibility and freedom. We’ve worked with people who have temporary problems with their mobility and need some help operating a vehicle, as well as those with permanent mobility concerns, like quadriplegia, who want to lead an active life. Whatever your mobility issue is, we want to help you find a solution that fits your lifestyle. Please give us a call at 844-450-0682 today and let’s start talking about how to increase your mobility.
Is it better to buy new wheelchair accessible vehicles, used vehicles, or convert my own car?
There is no set answer to this question, as each has their advantages. Some vehicles simply can’t be converted for wheelchair accessibility or use with scooters, but we have done some highly individualized customizations over the years. What’s important is that we only sell the highest quality, certified vehicles, so whether they are new or used, you drive home in a reliable vehicle that you can depend on. If we have a used vehicle that matches your specific need, it can give you significant cost savings. We also have the finest selection of new, accessible vehicles to choose from. We would love to welcome you to one of our facilities, so you can see the range of vehicles for yourself.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of side-entry wheelchair accessible vans, as compared to rear-entry wheelchair accessible vans?
The main advantage of a rear-entry wheelchair accessible car is the ease of loading and unloading. There is usually space behind a vehicle in parking lots and driveways. In these instances, a rear-mounted wheelchair lift usually makes for easy entry and exit from a vehicle. On the other hand, rear-entry vehicles don’t easily allow the person with limited mobility to get to the front of the vehicle or to drive, as other seating is in the way. There are many more subtle choices to consider when evaluating a wheelchair accessible vehicle. To learn more and discuss the advantages of various options with a knowledgeable expert, call us at 844-450-0682 today.