Dodge RAM ProMaster
If you need something bigger than a converted minivan, the full-size van has come full circle and is back in the spotlight. This vehicle is perfect to help larger families travelling with a person(s) with a physical disability, and it offers more of everything:
- More Flexibility – over 1,000 possible seating configurations that can be changed in minutes
- More Room – up to 76” interior height (with high roof), and an impressive 460 cubic feet of cargo volume (when seats removed)
- More Options for Businesses – can move, add or remove seats to make room for luggage, cargo or additional passengers. Mobility options with wheelchair lifts also available.
- More Savings – with the award-winning and efficient 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, you will get an estimated 18 mpg City, 26 mpg Highway. That’s as much as 50% greater fuel economy which means more money going right to the bottom line.
- RAMP with LOWERING SYSTEM – A low maintenance alternative to power lifts for transporting people in wheelchairs or hauling equipment. Just lower the rear end of the vehicle and use the 35.8″ wide ramp.
Mercedes Benz Sprinter
When it comes to luxury mobility vans, Mercedes-Benz is a leader. The Sprinter provides comfort and accessibility without sacrificing style. Custom conversions include wheelchair or scooter accessible platform, and room for multiple wheelchairs or scooters. Turbo diesel engine is standard on all Sprinter models and features. Some of the main features are two overhead camshafts/4 valves per cylinder, which is low-emission EPA14/CARB certified and selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system for cleaner emissions. A combination of SCR technology with AdBlue® injection and exhaust gas recirculation with two-stage cooling for the BlueTEC® engines and a particulate filter ensures clean exhaust emissions. The OM651 has up to 18%25 better fuel economy over the superior efficiency of the 6-cylinder/5-speed combination.
The luxury of these vans can be seen in every feature including:
- Touch Screen Rear AM / FM Radio
- Wireless Head Phone System
- Deluxe Lighting Controls
- Interior Lighting Package W/Dual Controls
- Mobile Theater Sound System
- Complete Insulation Package
- Sound Deadening Package
- Complete Privacy Shade Package
- Wall Consoles W/Cup Holders and Magazine Holders
- Sidewall Console Tops
- Side Console Control Center
- Rear Beverage Area
Ford Transit Connect
For families or companies that transport people with disabilities, this vehicle provides the fuel economy and driving ease of a minivan along with the spaciousness and flexibility of much larger vehicles. It can accommodate up to one wheelchair passenger and four ambulatory passengers.
- Holds 6 passengers including a single wheelchair
- No longer have to lose the second row seats and tumble them forward when carrying a wheelchair – the 3-passenger second row seat stays in place with wheelchair making this perfect for taxi, nursing home, group home and other use
- FlexFlat ramp folds flat when not in use creating a usable deck for luggage, cargo and more
- 800-lb. ramp capacity
- Rear liftgate swings up and out of the way for easy entry
- Meets all ADA and FMVSS vehicle requirements
- Auto-retracting wheelchair securement system standard – electronic system available
- Side & rear NCL-2Century 2 wheelchair lifts
- Rear heat & A/C