For more than 45 years, Braun Ability has provided a line of ADA compliant wheelchairs lifts that work for the numerous chassis and wheelchair combinations that are on the market today. Whichever wheelchair van lift you choose, you can be sure it is durable and safe. All of the lifts include:
- Fully automatic NHTSA compliant lift operated by an attendant
- Lift mounted lights – platform illuminated as it deploys
- Hand control with illuminated functions
- Locking mechanical inboard barrier, yellow for safety and high visibility
- Visual and audible warning provides notification of unsafe conditions
- Several platform widths and lengths
- Lifting capacity is 800 lbs. (1000 lbs. lifting capacity model available)
- Integrated back-up pump
The industry standard with proven safety and service. Most popular and cost-effective option.
Same specifications as the Century with the added benefit of a hydraulically operated outboard barrier.
Safe and reliable plus the folding platform allows the driver to see clearly through the side window.
Under Vehicle Lift
The “UVL” lift stores under the vehicle instead of in the cabin. Fits a wide array of platforms including buses and trailers.
Braun Ability® Dodge Simple Stow In floor
The Dodge Simple Stow™ Infloor ramp is a cost-effective, ADA-compliant conversion that allows operators to easily and safely accommodate both wheelchair and ambulatory passengers. It’s a perfect solution for commercial wheelchair vans. This application has a manual infloor ramp with a stow/deploy handle for easy operation.
- 56.25″ door-opening height
- All-new manual infloor ramp with stow/deploy aid
- 30″ ramp width (31.625″ wide with stow/deploy aid removed)
- 1,000-pound ramp capacity
- Automatic fold up/down side plates
- Optional second row, two-passenger foldaway seat
- 5″ loaded ground clearance
- ADA Compliant
- FMVSS Compliant
- CMVSS Compliant
- Buy America Complaint
- CARB Complaint